Asking: $ 1,850,000
An excellent condition Fleming 65, equipped with twin Caterpillar 3406E engines at 800 hp each. Features include: Furuno NavNet TZTouch electronics, ABT stabilizers & thrusters, Onan generators, water maker, Aqua-drive shaft drive system, custom fixed cockpit awning, and a fiberglass hardtop. Interior accommodations include a bunk arrangement to the starboard stateroom, twin berths with a roll out pipe berth to the port cabin, and a en-suite master stateroom with island queen berth to forward.
- DECK & CONSTRUCTIONS
|ENGINES||Caterpillar 3406E @ 800 hp|
|EFFICIENT CRUISE SPEED||15 Kt|
|HIGH CRUISE SPEED||17 Kt|
|FUEL CAPACITY||1,700 gal|
|WATER CAPACITY||400 gal|
|BLACKWATER CAPACITY||330 gal|
Entering the from the aft deck through the double doors you are immediately impressed by the spaciousness and ambiance of the salon. The soft ultra-leather headliner, in combination with the teak overhead hand rail and teak cabinetry, gives rise to feelings of warmth and relaxation. With nearly 19’ of beam, the salon provides ample space for entertaining guests. The open floor plan of the salon encompasses the galley and perfectly balances scale with function.
Along the port side of the salon is a wet bar to aft with a teak-faced refrigerator, sink, and granite countertop followed by a large L-shaped settee complemented by a teak hi-lo table. Additional seating is provided by a pair of salon armchairs to starboard.
The starboard side also features a full credenza with a 32” Sharp Aquos TV on a retractable lift situated to the aft corner. All AV components are located in the cabinet below the television to the aft starboard corner.
- 32” Vizio TV installed on retractable Bennett lift
- KVH TracVision satellite antenna
- Wired for (2) HD-DSS receivers
- Funai DVD & CD player
- Russound Audio/Video with 5-zone interface
- Denon AL24 stereo receiver with salon speakers
- Wet bar to port aft corner with granite top, stainless steel sink, and refrigerator
- L-shaped settee to port with teak hi-lo table
- Full-length credenza to starboard
- Note: salon armchairs do not convey
The spacious galley features granite counter tops and is equipped with a stainless steel double-bowl sink, waste disposal, convection microwave, induction four burner cook top with custom potholders, 22.6 cubic ft. refrigerator, and dishwasher. A slide-out storage compartment just forward of the cooktop can accommodate a full range of saucepans. A dish locker and small pantry on the starboard side provides additional storage and a convenient serving counter for morning coffee.
- Sharp Carousel convection microwave
- 4-burner Kenyon cooktop with custom potholders
- Stainless steel double-bowl sink
- Insinkerator waste disposal
- Broan trash compactor
- Granite counter tops
- GE Profile 22.6 cubic feet, side-by-side refrigerator with dispenser and teak paneled doors
- Extensive galley storage
The accommodations layout features a central passage which has proved to be so desirable over many years in the Fleming 55. This layout contributes to an easy and convenient flow of traffic throughout as well as making it possible to appreciate the full length of the boat from forepeak bulkhead to transom. The arrangement provides a two-berth guest cabin to starboard, a VIP guest cabin to port, and an en-suite master stateroom forward. The accommodations are dressed with teak and ultra-leather and offer great comfort and convenience without any steep stairs to negotiate. Russound audio/video control panels are situated throughout the staterooms and centrally located in the passageway behind a sliding teak door is the full-sized Bloomberg 220V washer & separate dryer.
The master stateroom includes a queen sized island berth with a recessed skylight overhead. A 26” Sharp TV is mounted above a vanity with a flip-up mirror while ample storage is found via his and hers hanging lockers, drawers, & shelves. Additional storage is accomplished via a large cavity underneath the bed that is accessed through gas-assisted struts.
Both master and guest head are exceptionally spacious with generous glass and stainless steel shower enclosures. Hansgrohe fixtures and granite countertops compliment the matching granite floor in the one piece molded fiberglass shower stall.
The port stateroom features twin berths with an additional upper roll out pipe-berth located on the wall to outboard. A large hanging locker is forward of the berths along with a mirror, vanity/desk, and drawers. Additional storage is found via shelving above and large drawers beneath each berth. The starboard stateroom features twin bunks crossed over-under each other. To the forward wall is full-length mirror and small desk/vanity. Underneath the upper bunk, inboard of the bottom bunk, is a large hanging locker which along with the other drawers and cabinets, can provide ample storage for even the longest of trips.
The pilothouse is the nerve center of the vessel and is separated from the activities throughout the rest of the vessel by a few short steps from the salon. It has a day-head to starboard that includes a locker and a settee with a teak table reside to port. The pilothouse can be used as an extra cabin when needed with a filler piece that extends the dinette settee for a watch berth.
The forward console area has been designed to accommodate a full array of today’s modern electronics, and easy accessibility has been built in to allow for service and future upgrades. The electrical distribution panels are below the main controls and are hinged and illuminated for access and service.
Visibility forward and to port and starboard is excellent, and the two sliding doors open to the wide side decks. The traditional teak and holly sole is standard. There are large drawers and working space for charts, cruising books, and navigation instruments, binoculars, cell phones and chargers, log books, flashlights and everything else a captain needs to chart and follow a safe course. A single Stidd helm chair and a large stainless steel teak-trimmed destroyer wheel fits the ambiance of this ultimate cruising yacht.
- Furuno 6’ open array antenna
- (2) ELO 23” monitors—touch compatible – repeat Furuno TZT units with full functionality
- Furuno NavNet VX2 standalone display unit
- Simrad AP26 autopilot
- B&G depth, speed, & temp display
- Garmin wind
- (2) Icom 602 VHF
- ABT stabilizer controls
- Proportional bow & stern thruster controls
- (2) CAT digital engine displays
- Glendinning engine controls
- Sony CCTV camera display—3 cameras
- Russound audio/video control panel
- XM weather
- Ritchie compass
- 19” Samsung TV to port side of console
- Remote for inverter
- Stidd helm seat
- Texalene windshield cover
- Pilothouse day head to starboard
- Settee with adjustable teak & granite table
- Pilothouse doors to either side—access to Portuguese bridge
- Steps up to flybridge to aft wall
The flybridge is easily accessed from the pilothouse or by ladder from the cockpit. The two-seater upper helm is located to port and is separated from the rest of the flybridge and raised slightly for improved visibility. The console hinges open for easy access to the backside of the electronics. The starboard side of the flybridge features a U-shaped settee and a molded table with granite top. Meanwhile the port side consists of a wet bar with icemaker, refrigerator, and deep freezer.
- (2) Furuno NavNet TZTouch14 displays
- Simrad AP26 autopilot
- Icom VHF IC-M502
- Engine Start/Stop
- Glendinning engine controls
- ABT stabilizer control
- ABT bow & stern thruster control
- Russound audio/video control panel
- Stainless steel wheel with rudder indicator
- Richie compass
Flybridge & Boat Deck:
- Fiberglass hardtop with stainless supports, skylights, and LED lighting
- Plexiglass windshield & stainless handrail
- Steering console with engine controls and bench helm seat
- Molded fiberglass table with granite top
- Starboard side U-shaped settee
- Low-level LED courtesy lighting under flybridge seating
- Convertible wet bar to port with matching granite counter top, stainless sink
- Isotherm refrigerator
- U-Line ice maker
- Glacier flybridge freezer with hinged cover
- Texas Pit BBQ grill
- Ladder to cockpit with hatch
- Freshwater wash down
- 406 EPIRB with GPS, auto-deploy, and case
- Zattera 6-man life raft
- Tender: 13’ Nautica
- Steelhead 1,500lb hydraulic davit with power rotation, slewing, and hoisting
In common with all Flemings, the hull is hand laid solid fiberglass reinforced with a grid of stringers and frames. Vinylester resin is used above and below the waterline with further protection below the waterline provided by epoxy barrier coats. Propeller tunnels allow the draft to be kept low for Bahamas cruising while ensuring that the running gear is protected by a full-length keel which is foam filled and glassed across the top to isolate it from the hull.
Special attention has been paid to the ease and safety in which the heavy duty ground tackle is set and retrieved. The anchor platform accepts two anchors, each of which can be controlled by a handheld unit at the platform or by windlass controls at both the pilothouse and flybridge stations.
The foredeck features hatches in the cabin trunk that add a tremendous amount of storage. Custom cushions can be attached to the foredeck trunk and front of the Portuguese bridge to create a comfortable sun lounge a the bow. The foredeck access houses the chain locker and is great storage for the larger fenders. Fuel fills are conveniently located under the steps to the Portuguese bridge. A high speed transfer pump and large bore transfer lines ease refueling. The capacious cockpit has built-in seating to each corner with twin Cablemasters housed within. Docking controls are located starboard of the salon doors while a storage locker is located conveniently to port beneath the step ladder up to the flybridge. Lockable hatches against gaskets provide access to the engine room and spacious lazarette.
On deck she has the familiar walk-around decks we are used to seeing on all the Flemings and the high bulwarks and Portuguese Bridge provide security for both children and pets. Custom teak exterior doors separate the cockpit deck from the side decks running forward, providing both privacy and extra safety for pets and children. The caprails, combing boards, and bow handrails are all comprised of varnished teak while the decks are natural teak with the foredeck featuring non-skid. Entry gates are to either side at the cockpit level and provide lower access close to the water line. Meanwhile, additional on either side of the raised Portuguese bridge give the option for a higher point of entry.
- Built to European CE certification standards for ocean class
- Fiberglass fuel tanks
- Hand laid solid fiberglass hull
- Integrally molded guard & stainless rub rail
- Simulated planking grooves in hull
- Stainless steel handrails to inboard-side of walk-around decks
- Varnished teak caprails, combing boards, and bow handrails
- Natural teak cockpit, side, and Portuguese decks
- Non-skid foredeck and trunk with cushioned lounge area
- Forward shore connect
- Bow pulpit with Maxwell windlass
- Primary Anchor: 132lb Delta with 400’ of 7/16” acco galvanized anchor chain
- Secondary Anchor: 80lb stainless CQR anchor with 300’ 7/16” Chain
- Rod holders on cockpit combing boards
- Custom cockpit awning structure
- Swim platform & stainless steel swim ladder
- Starboard cockpit control station: Glendinning controls, thrusters, engine start/stop, autopilot
- Cockpit step ladder to port with storage locker beneath—leads to flybridge
- (2) Aft cablemaster shore power in cockpit lockers with remote control
- Main engine room access & lazarette access via cockpit hatches
- Hot & cold freshwater wash down shower
- Fore & aft, fresh & raw water hose bibs
The engine room is accessed from a hatch aft of the salon doors through the outside leading down to the oval, submarine-style, engine-room door with viewing port. Systems and engineering are a notable feature of all Fleming Yachts whose philosophy has always been to choose only the best equipment available for the job and make sure that it is readily accessible for maintenance. To achieve the extremely low sound and vibration that Flemings are known for, Aqua-drive Systems thrust-bearing systems transfer the thrust directly to the hull and isolate the engine by using soft engine mounts.
The lazarette houses the water tanks, steering gear and air conditioning compressors while also leaving ample room for storing cruising gear such as spare anchors, rode, lines, fenders, and parts. Having the air conditioning compressors located here instead of in a hot engine room improves performance and efficiency and minimizes noise. Additionally, all battery isolation switches are accessible from outside the engine-room.
- (2) CAT 3406E Inline-6 at 800 hp each (~2,420 hours)
- Aqua-drive shaft coupling system
- Manual/automatic fire extinguishing system
- Electric oil change system
- High volume fuel transfer pump
- Glendinning engine controls
- Hynautic hydraulic power steering
- ABT hydraulic stabilizers
- Proportional bow & stern thrusters
- Starboard gen: Onan 27.5 KW eQD
- Port gen: Onan 17 KW eQD
- 220V AC electrical service
- 24V DC electrical service
- (2) 3,500 watt Outback inverters
- (2) Charles Iso-boost transformers
- (2) Cablemasters—aft shore power connect
- Forward shore power connect
- (4) Fiberglass fuel tanks (1,700 Gal Total)
- (2) Polypropylene water tanks (400 Gal Total)
- Black water tank (330 Gal Total)
- FCI Q-max water maker
- Reverse-cycle 5-zone air con with SMX controls
- E-room & lazarette AC and DC lighting
- Life jackets
- Dock Lines
- Shore cords (50A 220V)
- Switlik 6-man liferaft
- 406 EPIRB with GPS, auto deploy & case
Canvas & Extras:
- Flybridge console & helm seat cover
- Flybridge settee cover
- Tender cover
- Flybridge grill cover
- Cockpit custom awning
- Foredeck trunk lounge cushions
- Windshield cover- black texalene
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.