Asking: $ 1,925,000
A beautiful 2014 Fleming 55 with Furuno NavNet 3D BB & TZTouch electronics, proportional bow & stern thrusters, Naiad stabilizers, an Onan 17kw generator, fiberglass hardtop, non-skid foredeck, and a full flybridge enclosure. Interior accommodations include a bunk arrangement to starboard, twin berths in the portside stateroom, and a en-suite master stateroom with an island queen berth to forward.
- DECK & CONSTRUCTIONS
|ENGINES||Cummins 500 QSC 8.3 @ 500 hp|
|EFFICIENT CRUISE SPEED||17 Kt|
|HIGH CRUISE SPEED||19 Kt|
|FUEL CAPACITY||1,000 gal|
|WATER CAPACITY||300 gal|
|BLACKWATER CAPACITY||100 gal|
Entering from the aft cockpit deck you are immediately greeted with a capacious salon. Featuring the timeless appeal of teak cabinetry, vast windows, teak sole with holly accents, and most importantly, an interior layout that balances form with function. This layout allows for an open social environment while keeping the function of the galley separated from the rest of the salon. With a 16’ beam and spacious open floor plan encompassing the salon with the galley, entertaining guest becomes effortless.
Starting at the aft-port side of the salon is a teak-faced mini refrigerator with storage drawers to the right side which anchors the large L-shaped settee that wraps around to the edge of the galley counter-top. This settee, along with the twin Rattan chairs to the starboard side, provide comfortable seating for six in the salon. Also to the starboard side is a credenza that provides great storage capabilities, along with the storage space found beneath the port side settee. An entertainment center to the starboard aft corner features audio-visual equipment custom fit behind a teak cabinet and a 32” Samsung HD TV situated on a retractable Bennett TV lift.
- Samsung 32” HD TV
- Retractable Bennett TV lift
- DVD and Bluray player
- Alpine Stereo
- Polk audio speakers
- Russound control
- KVH M5 SAT TV, wired for receivers
- Refrigerator and storage provided to aft port
- L-shaped settee to port side
- Full length credenza on starboard side
- Rattan chairs (2)
- Custom salon screen door
The galley is tucked to the port side just forward of the salon, which is separated by a large granite countertop peninsula and overhead galley cabinets. Wrapping around the U-shaped counter of the galley you will find a teak-faced dishwasher, double-bowl silgranite sink, a induction 4-burner cooktop with custom pot holders, and a convection microwave overhead. Teak cabinets fill in the rest of the galley including a storage compartments just forward of the cook top that can accommodates a full range of saucepans. Across to the opposing starboard side is a dish storage compartment, additional storage drawers, and full-sized refrigerator.
- Stainless Steel Convection Microwave
- 220v (4) Burner Induction Cook Top with Stainless Pot Fiddles
- Miele dishwasher—teak-faced
- Silgranite Double Bowl Sink
- GE Profile 23.3 Cu. Ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Dispenser and Raised Teak Door Panel
- Granite Counter Tops with Bullnose Finish
- Overhead Dumbwaiter Access Leading To Flybridge
Following the five short steps straight down from the salon will lead you to the central passage of the accommodations which features a companionway door for added privacy from the salon. This traditional layout has been a signature mainstay in the Fleming 55 and provides an easy and convenient flow of traffic throughout the boat. The central accommodations passage also makes it possible to appreciate the full length of the vessel from forepeak bulkhead to transom. Once in the passageway you will find a two-berth bunk arrangement in the guest cabin to starboard and another guest stateroom to port with a two-berth side by side arrangement. Just forward of the starboard side guest stateroom in the passageway is a full-sized Bosch Axxis 220v washer & separate dryer followed by the guest head. The en-suite master stateroom tops off the accommodations at the forward peak.
The master stateroom is composed of a queen sized island berth surrounded by shelves, cabinets, drawers, and his & hers hanging lockers to each side. The island berth arrangement allows for access from either side and the berth can be raised with a hydraulic lift to access a large storage cavity underneath, perfect for storing extra bed linens or keeping valuables out of sight. Over head are two skylights which, along with port holes, provide natural light to the cabin. In between the two skylights is an emergency escape hatch that leads to the foredeck of the vessel. To the port side aft wall is a mounted 20” HD TV. The master head is also accessed to the port side of the stateroom.
Both the master and guest heads are exceptionally spacious and feature one-piece molded fiberglass shower stalls with granite drain floors, glass and stainless steel shower enclosures, mirrored vanities with Hansgrohe fixtures, and granite countertops.
The port stateroom features twin single berths separated by a night stand and have built-in storage drawers underneath. Along the forward wall of the stateroom is a large hanging locker with drawers below and additional storage can be found through shelving and cabinets built-in along the inboard and aft walls. The starboard stateroom features twin berths in a bunk arrangement. The top bunk can slide in towards the outboard wall to provide more space for a single guest and there is a full length mirror on the forward wall with storage provided via drawers and a full sized hanging locker.
In many modern yacht designs it has become commonplace to eliminate the inside steering station, however the Fleming 55 features a dedicated pilothouse which closely resembles the bridge of a much larger vessel. This dedicated pilothouse takes the role as the primary location to control the boat without any distractions from other on-board activities. With that said it remains only three short steps up from the salon & galley and it is only another four interior steps up to the flybridge.
Visibility forward and wrapping around to port and starboard windows is excellent. Below the expansive windshield are consoles which provide ample room for a full range of modern electronics and equipment without intruding on the engine instrumentation. Overhead consoles provide additional space for equipment within easy reach. Both AC and DC electrical breaker panels are below the console to either side and can swing out to provide access to wiring connections and backside of displays. There is a proper chart area to the starboard side with large drawers for maps, cruising guides, navigation instruments, binoculars, and other necessities. Centered along each port and starboard side of the pilothouse are sliding doors that lead out to the side Portuguese decks. To the aft of the port side-door resides a raised L-shaped settee and table which provides a comfortable social area with phenomenal visibility while underway. Aft of the starboard side-door you will find additional storage through a hanging locker and extra drawers. A large stainless steel teak-trimmed destroyer wheel and Stidd helm chair finish off the pilothouse and perfectly accent this ultimate cruising yacht.
- Boning 6.5" Color Central Monitoring System & Engine Displays (2)
- Furuno NavNet 3D Black Box
- (2) NEC 21” displays
- Navnet TZ Touch 14” stand-alone unit (to starboard)
- Furuno GP-33 second GPS
- (2) Furuno RD33
- Furuno Autopilot NavPilot 700
- Furuno AIS FA-150
- CCTV with 3 cameras
- (2) Icom M604 VHF with hailer and command-mic in e-room
- 19” LCD TV
- Sidepower Bow & Stern Proportional Thruster Control
- Naiad stabilizer controls (7 sq. ft. fins)
- FLIR camera control
- ACR Light Controls
- FCI watermaker control display
- Auto-Anchor Controls
- Outback Inverter control panel
- Ritchie Compass
The flybridge is easily accessed from the interior steps in the pilothouse or by the ladder from the cockpit. It features a two-seat upper helm station located to port that provides excellent visibility particularly in close quarters and bustling harbors with its 360 degree view. The electronics console is large enough to house an array of equipment with easy access to the rear of the console available by hinging open the bookshelf behind the pilothouse settee below. The starboard side of the flybridge features a U-shaped settee and a fixed fiberglass table with a removable teak top. Aft of the helm on the port side consists of an additional settee and the hatch for the galley dumbwaiter. The following aft boat deck features a Steelhead 1,000 lbs hydraulic davit, AB 12’ tender on mounted tender chocks, and Switlik 6-man liferaft to starboard. The hatch and step ladder to the cockpit resides to the aft port side. Overhead, a custom fiberglass hardtop with stainless steel supports is attached to the radar arch which in turn supports the custom mast, domes, and open array.
- (2) Navnet TZ Touch 14” display units
- Furuno autopilot
- Furuno RD33
- Boning 6.5" color central monitoring system & engine display
- Icom M506 VHF
- Engine start/stop
- Rudder indicator
- Sidepower bow & stern proportional thruster control
- Auto-Anchor control
- Flir control
- ACR searchlight control
- Russound control
- Trimtab controls
- Ritchie compass
- Fiberglass Hardtop with Stainless Skylights & Stainless Supports
- Non-skid flybridge deck
- Full enclosure
- Plexiglass Windshield with Stainless Handrail
- Steering console w/controls and engine instrumentation
- Molded Fiberglass Table
- Custom BYS fiberglass grillbox with grill
- LED Courtesy Lighting
- Ladder leading down to cockpit
- Aft Deck Control Station with Glendinning Controls and Bow/Stern Thrusters
- Switlik liftraft & EPIRB on aft boat deck
- Steelhead 1,000 lbs electric hydraulic davit w/power rotation, slewing, hoisting
- Tender: AB 12’ with 40hp Yamah
In common with all Flemings, the hull is hand laid and solid fiberglass reinforced with a grid of stringers and frames. Vinylester resin is utilized below and above the waterline on the hull with further protection provided by epoxy barrier coats. A reasonable five foot draft allows for Bahamas cruising while ensuring that the running gear is protected by a full-length keel which is foam filled and glassed across the top to isolate it from the hull. This keel provides nearly a foot length of protection before the running gear.
On deck she has the mainstay walk-around decks and in combination with high bulwarks and a Portuguese bridge, security for both children and pets is ensured. The foredeck is non-skid while the Portuguese bridge & cockpit deck is composed of natural teak. All of the cap rails, trim, and coaming boards throughout are Burrwood synthetic teak. The cockpit features a control station located starboard of the salon doors while additional storage is to port behind the ladder that leads up to flybridge. On the cockpit deck are four gasketed and lockable hatches that provide access to the engine room and spacious lazarette. The transom of the cockpit features a large gate that swings in to allow ingress to the swim platform.
Moving forward along the side decks you will discover entry gates on either side of the cockpit side decks. These gates provide lower entry close to the water line, meanwhile additional gates on either side of the raised Portuguese bridge give the option for a higher point of entry. Up to the bow will bring you to a non-skid foredeck with stainless steel handrails. Special attention has been paid to the ease and safety in which the heavy duty ground tackle is set and retrieved. The anchor platform accepts two anchors, each of which can be controlled by a handheld unit at the platform or by controls at both the pilothouse and flybridge helm stations. The anchor locker directly beneath the pulpit can serve as a great place for fender storage as well. Furthermore the inside wall of the Portuguese bridge includes two storage cabinets that give convenient storage for dock lines, windshield covers, and cleaning supplies.
- European CE Certification for Ocean Class
- Hand-laid solid fiberglass hull
- Vinylester resin used throughout entire boat
- Stainless steel protective shoe on keel
- Simulated planking grooves in hullside
- Integrated molded guards with stainless rub rails
- Four blade props
- Fiberglass fuel tanks
- Burrwood synthetic teak cap rails, trim, and covering boards
- Teak Portuguese bridge & cockpit deck
- Non-skid foredeck
- Stainless steel handrails inboard along side decks and Portuguese bridge
- 48” Swim platform with (2) fold-up cleats & stainless swim ladder
- Stainless steel transom handrails
- (2) Rod holders on cockpit coaming boards
- Aft cablemaster shore power housed in molded port cockpit seat; matching cockpit seat on opposite side with storage
- Cockpit control station to starboard
- Cockpit step ladder to flybridge
- Hot & cold freshwater wash down shower
- Fore & aft, fresh & raw water hose bibs
- Oval stainless steel bow rail
- Bow pulpit with Lofrans windlass
- Ultra anchor—CQR (100 lbs) with 300’ of 3/8” ACCO High Tension Chain
- Forward shore connect
- Pilothouse side doors to either side of Portuguese
- Side gates to either side of Portuguese bridge
- Fiberglass hardtop & custom mast
Superior systems and engineering are key elements for Fleming Yachts, whose philosophy has always been to choose only the best equipment available and have it be readily accessible for maintenance. The main engine room access is from two outside hatches just aft of the salon doors. The salon floor panels can also come apart for greater access to the engine room when needed. Air intake for the engines is accomplished through openings underneath the cockpit coaming boards which then travels through the lazarette and then to the engines thus allowing for less salt to come in contact with the engine components. To achieve the extremely low sound and vibration that Flemings are known for, Sea Torque bolt-on shaft systems transfer the thrust directly to the hull and the engine is isolated by using soft engine mounts.
Aft of the engine room, the lazarette houses the water tanks, steering gear, and air conditioning compressors while also leaving ample room for storing cruising gear such as deck chairs, spare anchors, rode, lines, fenders, and extra parts. Having the air conditioning compressors located here instead of in a hot engine room improves performance and efficiency while minimizing noise. Additionally, all battery isolation switches are accessible from outside the engine-room.
- (2) 500HP Cummins 8.3 QSC, Common Rail Turbocharged (~595 hours)
- Twin Racor 75/1000 MAX Fuel Filters for Mains
- (2) Pump Reverso Oil Change Systems
- Sea Torque BOSS Fully Enclosed Fixed Shaft Drive System
- Side Power Proportional Electric Bow & Stern Thrusters 24V
- Generator: Onan 17 KW eQD (~675 hours)
- (1) 3,500 Watt Outback Inverter
- Iso-Boost Transformers (Fore & Aft)
- Charles AC Master Controller (autoswitching)
- 220V AC Electrical Service
- 24V DC Electrical Service
- Manual/Automatic Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing System
- (4) Fiberglass Fuel Tanks (1,000 Gal Total)
- (4) Polypropylene Water Tanks (300 Gal Total)
- Black Water Tank (100 Gal Total)
- Hynautic Hydraulic Steering
- 5 Reverse-Cycle Air Conditioning Units
- Extra back-up AC pump installed
- Salon & master auxiliary electric heat
- FCI watermaker – 1200 GPD
- Fenders A4 Tube (2)
- Fenders F7 Ball (2)
- Custom Fender Holders (4)
- Dock Lines
- Life Vests
- Fire Extinguishers
- Shore Cord
- Galley equipment including silverware, dishware, pot & pans, toaster, Keurig, etc.
- Pillows embroidered with boat name
- The name of the boat and its name boards
- Toolbox and all tools
- Other personal items
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.