Asking: $ 3,325,000
An excellent condition Fleming 65 equipped with twin MAN CRM-6 engines at 800 hp each. Features include: Furuno NavNet TZTouch electronics, ABT stabilizers & thrusters, Onan generators, Sea-torque shaft drive system, pilothouse day-head, and a fiberglass hardtop with forward partial enclosure. Interior accommodations include three heads & three staterooms: a bunk arrangement to starboard, twin berths with a roll out pipe berth to port, and a en-suite master stateroom with island queen berth to forward.
|ENGINES||MAN CRM-6 @ 800 hp|
|EFFICIENT CRUISE SPEED||15 Kt|
|HIGH CRUISE SPEED||17 Kt|
|FUEL CAPACITY||1,700 gal|
|WATER CAPACITY||400 gal|
|BLACKWATER CAPACITY||330 gal|
Entering the from the aft deck through the double doors you are immediately impressed by the spaciousness and ambiance of the salon. The soft ultra-leather headliner, in combination with the teak overhead hand rail and teak cabinetry, gives rise to feelings of warmth and relaxation. With nearly 19’ of beam, the salon provides ample space for entertaining guests. The open floor plan of the salon encompasses the galley and perfectly balances scale with function.
Along the port side of the salon is a dry bar to aft with a teak-faced winecooler and granite countertop followed by a large L-shaped settee complemented by a teak hi-lo table. Additional seating is provided by a pair of barrel chairs along with two D-stool ottomans to starboard.
The starboard side also features a full credenza with a 43” HD LED TV on a retractable lift situated along the center. All AV components are located in the cabinet to the aft starboard corner.
- 43” Sony 4K TV installed on retractable Bennett TV lift centered along port credenza
- KVH TracVision HD 7
- Wired for 2 television receivers
- Wired for cable television
- Russound Audio/Video with 5-zone interface
- Samsung DVD/Blu-ray player
- Wave WiFi booster
- iPod connectivity
- (2) 12” salon speakers
- Perlick wine cooler and storage to aft port
- L-shaped settee with teak hi-lo table
- (2) Barrel chairs & (2) Ottomans / D-stools
- Hide-away salon screen door
The spacious galley features granite counter tops and is equipped with a silagranite double-bowl sink, filtered water dispenser, waste disposal, convection microwave, induction four burner cook top with custom potholders, stainless steel oven, 23.9 cubic ft. refrigerator, and dishwasher. A slide-out storage compartment just forward of the cooktop can accommodate a full range of saucepans. A dish locker and small pantry on the starboard side provides additional storage and a convenient serving counter for morning coffee.
- GE Profile Advantium 120 convection microwave
- GE 220v (4) burner induction cooktop
- Miele stainless steel oven
- Miele SlimLine dishwasher (teak front panel)
- Silagranite double-bowl sink
- Insinkerator waste disposal
- Filtered water
- Slide-out trash & recycle combo drawer
- Granite counter tops
- GE Profile 23.9 cubic feet, side-by-side refrigerator with dispenser and teak door panel
- VHF command mic in galley
The accommodations layout features a central passage which has proved to be so desirable over many years in the Fleming 55. This layout contributes to an easy and convenient flow of traffic throughout as well as making it possible to appreciate the full length of the boat from forepeak bulkhead to transom. The arrangement provides a two-berth guest cabin to starboard, a VIP guest cabin to port, and an en-suite master stateroom forward. The accommodations are dressed with teak and ultra-leather and offer great comfort and convenience without any steep stairs to negotiate. Russound audio/video control panels are situated throughout the staterooms and centrally located in the passageway behind a sliding teak door is the full-sized Bosch Axxis washer & separate dryer.
The master stateroom includes a queen sized island berth with a recessed skylight overhead. A 32” Insignia HD LED TV is mounted above a dresser while ample storage is found via his and hers hanging lockers, drawers, & shelves. Additional storage is accomplished via a large cavity underneath the bed that is accessed through a hydraulic lift. The starboard hanging locker also doubles as the pilothouse navigation electronics locker, and provides easier access at this location.
Both master and guest head are exceptionally spacious with generous glass and stainless steel shower enclosures. Hansgrohe fixtures and granite countertops compliment the matching granite floor in the one piece molded fiberglass shower stall. The master head features an electronic bidet toilet.
The port stateroom features twin berths with an additional upper roll out pipe-berth located outboard. A large hanging locker is forward of the berths along with a mirror, cabinets, and a 22” HD TV mounted overhead. The starboard stateroom features twin bunks crossed over-under each other. Underneath the upper bunk is a hanging locker, which along with the other drawers and cabinets, can provide ample storage for the longest of trips.
The pilothouse is the nerve center of the vessel and is separated from the activities throughout the rest of the vessel by few short steps. It has a day-head to starboard that includes a locker and a settee with a teak table to port. The pilothouse can be used as an extra cabin when needed with a filler piece that extends the dinette settee for a watch berth.
The forward console area has been designed to accommodate a full array of today’s modern electronics, and easy accessibility has been built in to allow for service and future upgrades. The electrical distribution panels are below the main controls and are hinged and illuminated for access and service.
Visibility forward and to port and starboard is excellent, and the two sliding doors open to the wide side decks. The traditional teak and holly sole is standard. There are large drawers and working space for charts, cruising books, and navigation instruments, binoculars, cell phones and chargers, log books, flashlights and everything else a captain needs to chart and follow a safe course. Single Stidd helm chair and a large stainless steel teak-trimmed destroyer wheel fits the ambiance of this ultimate cruising yacht.
- (2) Furuno NavNet TZTouch Black Box
- Furuno 6’ open array antenna
- (2) NEC 23” monitors—touch compatible
- Boning ship monitoring system touch display
- Furuno GP330B GPS receiver
- Furuno autopilot Navpilot-711C
- Furuno AIS FA150
- Furuno GP-33 GPS
- (2) Furuno RD33 smart transducer: depth, speed, and temp
- Furuno Airmar 200WX wind sensor and weather-station
- ABT proportional bow & stern thruster control
- Glendinning engine controls
- (2) Icom VHF M604
- ACR searchlight controls
- FCI watermaker control—LCD display
- FLIR camera controls
- Sirius weather integrated
- Russound audio/video control panel
- Auto anchor chain counter
- Ritchie compass
- 19” Samsung TV mounted to port of console
- Stidd helm seat
- Texalene windshield cover
- Pilothouse day head
- Settee with adjustable teak table
- Side doors to Portuguese to either side
- Steps up to flybridge to aft wall
The flybridge is easily accessed from the pilothouse or by ladder from the cockpit. The two-seater upper helm is located to port and is separated from the rest of the flybridge and raised slightly for improved visibility. The electronics console hinges open for easy access to the back of the electronics. The starboard side of the flybridge features a U-shaped settee and a molded table with granite top, while the port side consists of a wet bar with icemaker, refrigerator, and deep freezer.
- (2) Furuno NavNet TZTouch14 displays
- Boning ship monitoring display screen
- Furuno Navpilot-711C autopilot
- Furuno RD-33 depth, speed, and temp
- ICOM VHF M-604
- Engine Start/Stop
- Glendinning engine controls
- ABT stabilizer control
- ABT bow & stern thruster control
- FLIR camera & ACR searchlight controls
- Russound audio/video control panel
- Rudder indicator
- Richie compass
- Auto anchor controls/chain counter
Flybridge & Boat Deck:
- Fiberglass hardtop with stainless supports, skylights, and LED lighting
- Forward enclosure
- Plexiglass windshield with stainless handrail
- Steering console with controls and engine instrumentation and bench seat
- Molded fiberglass table with granite top
- Starboard U-shaped settee
- Low-level LED courtesy lighting under flybridge seating
- Convertible wet bar to port with matching granite counter top, stainless sink basin & Grohe faucet
- Isotherm refrigerator
- Isotherm ice maker
- Glacier flybridge freezer with fiberglass cover
- Cockpit ladder
- Freshwater wash down
- Tender: Capelli 14’ with 60hp Yamaha
- Steelhead 1,500lb hydraulic davit w/power rotation, slewing, and hoisting
- Aft Deck control station with canvas cover, Glendinning controls, bow/stern thrusters
In common with all Flemings, the hull is hand laid solid fiberglass reinforced with a grid of stringers and frames. Vinylester resin is used above and below the waterline with further protection below the waterline provided by epoxy barrier coats. Propeller tunnels allow the draft to be kept low for Bahamas cruising while ensuring that the running gear is protected by a full-length keel which is foam filled and glassed across the top to isolate it from the hull.
Special attention has been paid to the ease and safety in which the heavy duty ground tackle is set and retrieved. The anchor platform accepts two anchors, each of which can be controlled by a handheld unit at the platform or by windlass controls at both the pilothouse and flybridge stations.
On deck she has the familiar walk-around decks we are used to seeing on all the Flemings and the high bulwarks and Portuguese Bridge provide security for both children and pets. The foredeck features hatches in the cabin trunk with a tremendous amount of storage. The foredeck access houses the chain locker and is great storage for the larger fenders. Fuel fills are conveniently located under the steps to the Portuguese bridge. A high speed transfer pump and large bore transfer lines ease refueling. The capacious cockpit has built-in seating with twin Cablemasters housed within. Docking controls are located starboard of the salon doors while a storage is located conveniently to port. Lockable hatches against gaskets provide access to the engine room and spacious lazarette.
- European CE certification for ocean class
- Hand laid solid fiberglass hull
- Integrally molded guard w/ stainless rub rail
- Simulated planking grooves in hull
- Lumishore underwater lights
- Burrwood caprails
- Non-skid foredeck & Portuguese bridge
- Stainless steel bow rail
- Bow pulpit with Maxwell windlass
- Primary Anchor: 132lb Ultra with 400’ of 7/16” acco galvanized anchor chain
- Secondary Anchor: 80lb Ultra anchor with 300’ 7/16” Chain
- Forward shore connect
- Teak deck on cockpit and sidedecks
- Rod holders on cockpit combing boards
- Swim platform & stainless steel swim ladder
- Starboard cockpit control station: Glendinning controls, thrusters, engine start/stop, autopilot
- Port-side cabinet with insulated cold box
- (2) Aft cablemaster shore power in cockpit lockers with remote control
- Hot & cold freshwater wash down shower
- Fore & aft, fresh & raw water hose bibs
- PA speaker connected to pilothouse/flybridge VHF
Note: name and name boards do not convey
The engine room is accessed from a hatch aft of the salon doors through the outside leading down to the oval, submarine-style, engine-room door with viewing port. Systems and engineering are a notable feature of all Fleming Yachts whose philosophy has always been to choose only the best equipment available for the job and make sure that it is readily accessible for maintenance. To achieve the extremely low sound and vibration that Flemings are known for, Sea Torque Systems bolt on shaft systems transfer the thrust directly to the hull and isolate the engine by using soft engine mounts.
The lazarette houses the water tanks, steering gear and air conditioning compressors while also leaving ample room for storing cruising gear such as spare anchors, rode, lines, fenders, and parts. Having the A/C compressors located here instead of in a hot engine room improves performance and efficiency and minimizes noise. Additionally, all battery isolation switches are accessible from outside the engine-room.
- (2) MAN CRM-6 @ 800 hp each (~1,285 hours)
- ZF Transmissions 350A 2.636:1 ratio
- Sea-torque shaft drive system
- ABT hydraulic bow & stern thrusters
- ABT hydraulic stabilizers
- Starboard gen: Onan 21.5 KW eQD (~1,000 hours)
- Port gen: Onan 21.5 KW eQD (~930 hours)
- 220V AC electrical service
- 24V DC electrical service
- (2) 3,500 watt Outback inverters
- (2) Charles Iso-boost transformers
- Manual/automatic clean agent fire extinguishing system
- (2) Reverso oil change pumps & engine priming pumps
- ESI CFS-100FRE polishing system
- High volume fuel transfer pump
- (4) Racor fuel filters
- (4) Fiberglass fuel tanks (1,700 Gal Total)
- (2) Polypropylene water tanks (400 Gal Total)
- Black water tank (330 Gal Total)
- FCI Q-max APC 1800 GPD watermaker
- Hypro fly-by-wire precision power steering
- (6) Zone air con with electric heat (including engine room)
- Lazarette AC and DC lighting
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.